Sunday, January 8, 2012

Conclusion

SPECIAL THANKS:
To all the hard work put into bringing this Novel to you.
Team Test0 -- You are awesome!
....
Team Test0 Members:
(aka: The Benders Guild)
....Update Later....
....
Special Thanks goes to: VvKingOfTheDamnedvV
Thank you for the help URL Bending & posting in the forum bro, you rock! YouTube: What's up cellufun!!!!
....
Thank you all for reading this Novel. I hope this has helped you in some way
.....
If you feel there is something left out, your right! These are just some of our secrets, some will NEVER be posted, as they would be a powerful tool in the wrong hands (eg;goldensunshine/goldendiamond) to promote hate or maliciously harm, and I'm NOT down with that!
....
Send a MiniMail if you think I should add something to this Novel
....

****Please read my other Novels & Register as a Fan if you like my works****

No comments:

Post a Comment